2013 DD Group Buy :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lister

Settler
Apr 3, 2012
Runcorn, Cheshire
well i set up the new hammock after a bit of fiddling (going to have to get used to webbing), whacked a sock on it and packed it back up again whilst out walking the doggies :eek: going to see about having a proper hang if the weather holds...

Swjoergensen

Mar 17, 2013
Denmark
Very happy with everything, except for the quality of the sleepingbag liner. Dodgy handywork and seems far too thin and brittle to last for more than a few nights in the woods.
A little disappointed with that one, everything else was of a nice quality feel and function.

Thanks again:)

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
More happy customers....well nearly. Ok guys this is just about over. Just a couple of things going on in the background. I would just like to thank you to everyone involved in this group buy. The total was over £2500 and it neatly went smoothly, so thanks one and all

Sandbag47

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London
More happy customers....well nearly. Ok guys this is just about over. Just a couple of things going on in the background. I would just like to thank you to everyone involved in this group buy. The total was over £2500 and it neatly went smoothly, so thanks one and all

Sandbag47

I really appreciate the effort you went to for this. I certainly owe you a beer sometime, but for now you have my thanks and very best wishes :)

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Ok guys this is all finished now thanks to you all this is the biggest one I have done so far, possibly by double the amount of any other!
Thanks all
Sandbag47

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
All with me now & tried out at the weekend, reviews to follow in the relevant section.....

Nephew tried the hammock & I think we have another convert to tree dwelling, he's got his D of E & Q Scout coming up & I think he'll be wanting to hang.

Thanks again Sandbag

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
Hi All
Here is the deal for this year’s DD group buy (I have totally forgot how many I have done now). The minimum amount of is 15 orders the Max will number will be about 40 persons.
Ok Folks any questions please ask (and no the under blanket is not included)
This will run till the 8[SUP]th[/SUP] April
Payment will be Bank transfer, PayPal, or cheque or if need be postal order.
Don't worry I will PM you my payment details when I need them.
The new items this year are the
Mosquito Net nets and the Jura 2 sleeping bag

Orders over £60 get a free t-shirt

Heres a link the DD's site
http://www.ddhammocks.com/products

ITEMS INCUDED

DD Frontline Hammock = £39 (save £10)

DD Travel Hammock = £39 (save £10)

DD Camping Hammock = £20 (save £5)

DD Scout Hammock = £13 (save £2)

Netted Hammock sold out

DD Tarp (3 x 3) = £29 (save £6)
(in Coyote Brown or Olive Green)

DD Tarp XL = £36 (save £6)
(in Coyote Brown or Olive Green)

DD Tarp (4 x 4) = £39 (save £7)

DD Tarp S = £28 (save £4)

DD Sleeper = £10 (save £2)

DD Pack (combo deal) = £108 (save £11)

DD Poncho = £20 (save £4)

DD Hammock Sleeve = £6 (save £3)

Whoopie Slings (pair) = £9 (save £3.50)

Tree Huggers (pair) = £6 (save £1.50)

Karabiners made by DMM (x2) = £10 (save £2)

Complete Whoopie Suspension System = £24 (save £4)

Single Bed Mosquito Net = £13 (save £4)

Double Bed Mosquito Net = £16 (save £4)

Hammock mosquito net = £27 (saving £6)

Sleeping bag =£57 (saving £10)

POSTAGE
All items over £10 include postage.
Due to rises in postage costs all items under £10 need to be ordered with another item to get over the minimum £10 or postage will have to be added.
All items over £10 qualify for a postage discount when ordered with other items over £10 (this is done on an individual basis).
As before no problem to post outside UK but will cost a little more (price worked out individually at cost price).

Ok the rules.

1. Its open to all
2. I will pm folk of payment details it will be bank transfers, PayPal or cheque
3. There needs to be a minimum of 15 orders..but we have always smashed that in the first few days.
4. I will stop it at around 40ish people, if we get that many.
5. No abuse please if you don't like the price then don't join. I don't need it and nor do the company's involved. And it will only get you barred from any more group buys I do.
6. If I can think of anything else I'll let you know

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE