2000 post comp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
its a funny one this as elines has got the closest to the both weights
but dave is the closest over all:(
someone HELP.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
so for me to make a leather sheath for you, i would like to no, what the ipad case i made.
weighs on its own.
what it weighs with the iPad in.
and what the total would be.

I think you need to clarify this part Lee, do you want a final weight of the case alone plus the case and ipad (this gives you three separate answers) or just the combined weight of the case and ipad (two answers)

It all depends on how you interpret it

A lot of the replies have only answered two of your questions, you never asked for the weight of the ipad alone.

It's a tricky one, good luck :lmao:

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
right, as this has done me head in, as i dont mind who i make this for, just want to make sure the winner is the winner, if you no what i mean.
and looking at the way i have worded this, im going to go with dave, sorry chris mate.
and well done dave.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
what i wanted was the weight of the iPad, and the case added together, the total of the too, but if dave has interpreted the other way, i will have to go with that.
i will no from now on, to be carefull how i word things lol.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i decide to make them both one, been a costly comp this one, as i felt bad.
when it comes up next time, im going to keep quite lol.

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Very nice of you to do two.

I didn't enter as I didn't understand the question but did not like to ask as others seemed to get it. :sulkoff:

It was a really generous prize in the first place

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE