.20 Theoben Fenman for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
SOLD
Putting my .20 up for sale. It's a lovely little air ri fle. In good condition, but it's been hunted with so a few marks here and there (no rust on the metalwork though).
2006_1029Image0002.jpg

Included in the price are 2500 H&N FT Trophy pellets (batch bought for accuracy) and a gunslip. Now includes Hawke Nite eye 3-9x50 illuminated mil dot reticule scope and one piece mounts.
£290 including postage (UK only). Paypal prefered.

Ropeman

Forager
Apr 16, 2005
Aberdeen
I've always rather wanted a .20, and a fenman. this could only have been a more perfect rifle for what i want if it had been a profile stock. Very happy Ropeman.

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Ropeman said:
I've always rather wanted a .20, and a fenman. this could only have been a more perfect rifle for what i want if it had been a profile stock. Very happy Ropeman.
The .20 is a very useful calibre. Just a word of warning, don't shoot Crosman Acupells through it. I'm not sure why but the rif le came with a warning not to do so. I think you'll find the H&Ns excellent. Bisley pestcontrol are a very capable pellet too.

Ropeman

Forager
Apr 16, 2005
Aberdeen
Thanks for that advice mate, I use Crosmans a fair bit in .177 and .22, usually Premiers but also Accupells.

Dynamic make .20s don't they?

The 2500 should last me a while though :rolleyes: I don't get as much shooting now I live in town.

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Ropeman said:
Thanks for that advice mate, I use Crosmans a fair bit in .177 and .22, usually Premiers but also Accupells.

Dynamic make .20s don't they?

The 2500 should last me a while though :rolleyes: I don't get as much shooting now I live in town.
I'm pretty sure Dynamic do a .20, I've tried and liked their .22. I'm not sure about Crosman Premiers, I thought they were from the same mold as accupells but were just the first run when the mold was fresh?

Ropeman

Forager
Apr 16, 2005
Aberdeen
I've just been and had a look, I think you are probably right. I often wondered at the difference between the two ( and why Prems are SO much more expensive) I'll get a mixed pack from pellpax as well, see if anything else works well.

I wonder if the warning against Accupells is because they are so heavy compared the FTTs.

Tutchi

Forager
Nov 15, 2005
Scotland
Hi Nick :)

JSB are doing .20 pellets. Have not tried them as I have a small stock of H&N FTT's which I like. Long time no see. How are you?

Rgds
Tutchi
:cool:

Ropeman

Forager
Apr 16, 2005
Aberdeen
You too. I'm doing fine mate. A little bit lighter in the wallet now :D

I'll have to make a big effort to get some shooting now that I've bought this peach.

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Ropeman said:
I've just been and had a look, I think you are probably right. I often wondered at the difference between the two ( and why Prems are SO much more expensive) I'll get a mixed pack from pellpax as well, see if anything else works well.

I wonder if the warning against Accupells is because they are so heavy compared the FTTs.
It might be worth dropping Theoben an email regarding the crosmans before you shoot any as I was more of a warning than a recommendation.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE