For Sale $20 Bandit EDC Organiser/Pouch/FAK

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Modchop

Full Member
Oct 17, 2013
316
18
Shropshire
- SOLD PENDING -

Made in the USA by $20 Bandit Mk7 Minikit in black/grey Kryptek(?) camo pattern with hi-viz orange interior.

These haven’t been available for some time now and are unlikely to ever be available new again.
Clear section one side and two slip pockets the other side. D-ring and elasticated loops. Velcro (loop) field for patches, ID etc. on front flap..

Great for EDC organisation or IFAK etc.

I have the smaller version which has been in use for over 10 years now and is still going strong.

£20 delivered (UK only) or happy to meet/deliver locally, payment via BT preferred please.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9264.jpeg
    IMG_9264.jpeg
    641.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9263.jpeg
    IMG_9263.jpeg
    658.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9265.jpeg
    IMG_9265.jpeg
    357.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_9262.jpeg
    IMG_9262.jpeg
    617.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_9261.jpeg
    IMG_9261.jpeg
    691 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9260.jpeg
    IMG_9260.jpeg
    701.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9259.jpeg
    IMG_9259.jpeg
    741.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9258.jpeg
    IMG_9258.jpeg
    685.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Hi,
I’d like the pouch please.
I live in Telford so meeting shouldn’t difficult :).

However, I can’t get to you until next week.

If you want to sell it quicker then I shall have to bow out.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE