2 years in the making enjoy!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Lovely work. Thanks for posting. You've been busy in two years, I love the top two in the second pic, but the top one with the desert ironwood handle is a peach. Should it ever hit the open market, I'm in.

Their all beautiful, have you put them on British Blades? You'll get loads of praise for work like that and members would love to see them.

stanley lake

Forager
May 15, 2007
NORTH EAST
Lovely work. Thanks for posting. You've been busy in two years, I love the top two in the second pic, but the top one with the desert ironwood handle is a peach. Should it ever hit the open market, I'm in.

Their all beautiful, have you put them on British Blades? You'll get loads of praise for work like that and members would love to see them.

Hi nice65 i appreciate you comments very much good or bad. that knife you are referring to is a peach of a knife it its another one of my favorites it holds beautifully in the hand like it part of your parm the handle isn't desert ironwood its a little better than that but for the life of me i can't remember what wood it is i could probably find out of my American supplier. i will probably sell one or two of them to pay for materials cheers stanley
PS i will have a look at posting them on British blades

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE