2 Moras with custom kydex sheath sets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
First up is a custom drop sheath package which included a Carbon Mora, sheath and ESEE pouch (that fits an altoids tin) but does not include a firesteel
looking for £40 NOW £30 inc postage and paypal fees

attachment.php

attachment.php

Next up is a Rapidboy custom multi carry sheath, comes complete with a stainless Mora companion and a firesteel and the odds and ends for carrying it 'drop belt' molle and horizontal

attachment.php

looking for £40 NOW £30 inc postage and paypal fees for the set

over 18's only on these

Post to UK addresses only

due to work I can only post out at weekends

Below items SOLD

Coldsteel super edge neck set includes the knife, sheath, a firesteel and compass on a neck lanyard looking for £20 for the set SOLD

finally i've two small SAKs, both Victorinox first is an economy recruit the second is a hard to find version with a saw blade - its a re-release for the lumberjack - I dont recall the name looking for £20 for the pair SOLD

Set of Japanese waterstones perfect for Caming carry comes with both a soft and hard strop very lightly used looking for £15 inc postage and paypal fees SOLD

Last edited:

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Good day good sir, one would like to inquire upon which grit the stones are classed as please

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Dagnabbit

is that a word?? Where the heck have i gotten that from? Frazzled Sunday brain on

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE