2 HAND MADE BUSHCRAFT KNIVES TO SWAP for MAXPEDITION / IZULA ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mervg

Dec 7, 2014
uk
Hi I have 2 bushcraft knives to swap. 1st is a blacksmith made blade from Malvern made from the leaf spring from a Morgan car. Extremely rustic and very strong blade. Handle made by myself from mahogany with English Oak spacers. 2nd is I think a Japanese blade - see signs on the blade itself. Again handle made by myself from English Oak with red liners.

I am looking to swap both for a Maxpedition rucksack eg. Vulture, Falcon, Pygmy falcon, Condor …
or a 5.11 rush 12 backpack.
or something very similar - Nothing too big.

OR for an Esee Izula or similar.

Mervg

Dec 7, 2014
uk
Cant seem to upload pictures - please PM me email address or WhatsApp and I will send them to you

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
sorry didn't realise you are not a full member

you'll need to host the pictures elsewhere and link them in

Mervg

Dec 7, 2014
uk
Thanks Corso. I can understand now. Just paid my subscription to full member so pictures will be uploaded soon I hope.
Cheers
Merv

Mervg

Dec 7, 2014
uk
Hi Corso, Doesn't seem to be an option to upload pictures in the swap shop ??? Maybe its me ??? Hope its ok to post in For sale.. Merv

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
works for me? select here, find the picture and upload

it then appears at the bottom with the option of either a thumbnail or full image

if you get an error its too large or not saved in the correct file format

121.jpg

Mervg

Dec 7, 2014
uk
Hi, thanks so much for taking so much time to help me. The only options I am getting are post reply and more options. The upload a file option is not there. I found it on items for sale but not on the swap forum.
Don't worry I've taken more of your time already.
Many thanks
Merv

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE