2 bushtools for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
For sale I have 2 knives ; a bushtool with tufnol handle and stainless pins and tubes. Also a bushtool with red micarta/butt plate handle and stainless bolts and tubes (this is the closest I have got to copying the skookum!) Both bushtools have 3mm thick blades
All knives are made from 01 and professionally heat treated to 58rc, zero (scandi) ground and polished to a shaving sharp edge and a sharp spine for striking a ferro rod or scraping wood.
The sheaths are hand dyed (dark brown) and stitched, the bushtool's sheaths have detatchable frog belt loop laced up the front with a small toggle to match the handle the main body of the sheaths have two holes so they can be suspended around the neck or sholder.
I would like, £170 for the micarta bushtool and £150 for the tufnol bushtool, prices include UK RMSD and PP fees, I dont mind a cheque or cash as payment but I will need to wait for the cheque to clear if you have very few posts or are a new member.
IMAG0175.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

IMAG0176.jpg

IMAG0178.jpg

Last edited:

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
they went very quickly so I have made another two. One with butt plate and black micarta handle the other is plateless and thya burr/red linners/brass pins and mosaic
handle.
I am making the sheaths tomorrow, should get them for sale on the weekend.
If any one wants to part with their christmas money let me know!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE