2 bushtools for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
For sale are two bushtools made by myself ,both are 01 carbon steel professionaly heat treated to 58rc with zero ground mirror polished 'scandi' bevels, one has a 4" blade 3mm thick with super curly birch scales red liners and brass loveless bolts the other is slightly smaller made from 2mm stock with ash handle red liners and brass pins, both have hand made and dyed leather dangler belt sheaths. 2mm knife £80 now £70, 3mm knife £90 now £80 (this knife has a small flaw on one of the loveless bolts where the drill slipped so I had to fill it with epoxy, hence the low price. I didnt want to take the scales of as they were really nice!) prices include UK RMSD and PP fees.
007.jpg

Last edited:

wizard

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
USA
I have had one of Rob's Bushtools for some time now and it is a fantastic blade. I would buy that top one myself if SWMBO wouldn't stick me with it :)

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
My knives are made by the stock removal method and the only part of the process that I dont do myself is the heat treatment. Not really looking for moose antler sorry. How are you doing Wizard? I am very pleased you like the knife.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Awww dammit!

I've just noticed this thread and I've been over at British blades PM'ing someone just tonight about buying a scandi knife they have for sale. My paypal account is pretty healthy at the moment too. Why oh why didn't I look here first?

The price drops you've mentioned, have you edited the first post accordingly or what?

Yeah I know, I have more cheek than the south end of an elephant :D

Stop press!

Whups just checked British Blades and the bloke's got back to me. Looks like we have a green light on that front. Sorry mate. Those knives are gorgeous too!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE