2 Bags and a bothy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Graveworm

Life Member
Sep 2, 2011
London UK
Hi a few things surplus to requirements. First to post here gets it please follow up with a PM with your address and how you want to pay, I can take Paypal or Bank transfer or a cheque if you must.
First is a US "Modular Lightweight Load Carrying Equipment (Molle) II Medical bag". It has 2 removable fold out Pouch panels each with 2 mesh pockets and an "IV Bandolier" which also comes out, it has a shoulder strap 2 flat full length pockets and 3 expanding pockets sized to take 500ml or 1l IV bags but could be used for pretty much anything. It's in the urban (Read ugly) US Digicam and has US embroidered on the front. Inside the main compartment there are mesh pockets on each wall. Under the zip around front there is a clear Map type cover. Molle on the sides Bed Roll straps on the bottom and a grab handle on the top. Good shoulder straps and a web waist belt. It's a good bag but I refer you back to the ugly part. I had this to evaluate and it's pretty good but we went a different way. It is roughly 16"x16"x8"

£25 inc delivery and fees as it's pretty heavy. ............ SOLD!!

Second up is a Deuter Futura 28 back pack. I like this bag and use it a lot but I have 2 and no longer need them both. This one has a small burn hole near the bottom seam which has been effectively but amateurly fixed with Duct tape on the inside I have included pictures to show it in all it's glory with a 1p piece for scale. It comes with the rain cover and what is good about it is you can either have the main compartment divided with a separate bottom compartment or have one large compartment with bottom access. Compression straps, air comfort back, Pole and Ice axe loops. It can take a hydration bladder. It also has 2 side mesh pockets, a zip front pocket and a large mesh inside pocket.
It is 22"x13"x6"

There is a You tube video here (Not mine) http://youtu.be/UHnIYlLjznY
Again £25 delivered. Reduced to 20

Finally a Vango Storm Shelter 200. This is a 2 person emergency Bothy. No much to say I have too many other Bothys of all sizes and this does not get out. I don't think it has ever been opened up outdoors.
another video definitely not mine. http://youtu.be/nHGSiVBK6Cs

£12 delivered for this. ............ SOLD!!!

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Bothy arrived a couple of days ago. Postie had left it in an unusual place but its A-OK. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE