1st bushmoot completed :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

simon-e

Aug 9, 2024
Rugby
Hi, I've just joined the forum after hearing about it at the Bushmoot this week. I live in Rugby which is pretty close to the Coventry site. Myself, my wife and my 2 little ones really enjoyed the Bushmoot, it was our first time, we weren't really sure what to expect, but after spending several days there it was sad to have to come home. Lots of great people and so much shared knowledge which is awesome. We're already looking forward to next year, and possibly the winter moot... we'll see.

Mike Tickle

Sep 10, 2019
CHeltenham
I too have just returned from my first moot. I loved it. I have spent the weekend in the garden carving spoons and practising my bow drill. I need to go an get some elder so I can practice my hand drill. Looking forward to the winter moot so I can reconnect to folks. Had some many great conversations but didn't get any contact details :-(

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you both and I'm happy that you've had good experiences at the Moot, that's what it's all about. We're looking forward to seeing you again at the next ones! goodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE