1950`s William Rodgers "I cut my way" knife.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ANGOF

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2014
Cornwall
Just needs a good clean to restore £46 posted to UK inc PP fees.
003_zpsc34392cf.jpg

002_zps8e5572c0.jpg

004_zps27898adb.jpg

Last edited:

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
What a sorry sight. My up-market stag-handled version "Bushman's Friend" is still in perfect condition having been used and cherished since my wife gave it to me back in the 1960s. I do hope this one goes to a good home and is brought back into the condition it deserves.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I too have a Bushman's Friend, mine with the Rosewood handle, that my dad gave me the first time I went to Scouts. It's in good nick except the Bushman' Friend etching can no longer be seen, it's been used and cleaned that much. It's now doing sterling service as a slicer in my kitchen kit.

I'll never forget how made-up I was to wear that knife on my belt, I was the king of the world :)

ANGOF

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2014
Cornwall
It is a bit sorry but only surface rust and dry leather, was a true barn find. an easy restore for some-one or if no takers i`ll clean it up myself and relist.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE