15' Apache Canoe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
For sale is Nathan's 15' Apache Canoe in the go-faster Green colour. Usual scrape marks on bottom from launching etc. There is a 'dink' on one end which was there when the canoe was bought and is repairable via a kit from the manufacturer, i just never got round to it. This doesn't affect the canoe in any way.

DSCN0744.jpg

DSCN0742.jpg

DSCN0747.jpg

The sale includes 2 paddles and a PFD.

How about £175.

Any questions just ask.

Dave

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
blimey its a 5 and a half hour drive, it will cost me that in petrol, i wonder if royal mail will get it for me lol.
good much with your sale, jus wish you were closer.
take care.
lee.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Even if you live at Lands End this is the bargain of the year, anyone even thinking about getting a boat one day should give this one some consideration.

At least you can get a few lochs paddled when you pick it up, make a nice week of it :drive::canoe::hammock:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
That is very tempting.
Trouble is my other canoe would get jealous.....
And my wife would beat me with the paddle again..:p
BARGAIN!!
Simon

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Wow, an Apache for £175? I'd snap that up if I wasn't so far away! All the canoes and air rifles I want are always so far away...

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
hahahahahaha,...yay!!

Shewie is going to teach me the ropes,.....

he doesnt actually know yet,....but he is!!!

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
hahahaha good call stu , shewie will you take me and stu for a paddle with our new canoes please mate up your way sometime ?

Yeah Uncle Shewie!!!

will you will you!!!! shall we wait for the wind to die down tho Bri??????? hahahaha

say you will!!!

AAA AAAAAAAAR!!!

persistent king

Settler
May 23, 2010
wigan
yeh i looked good sailing past the dog walkers with the wind at the back of me , nodding my head at them proud as punch with my new canoe but looked a idiot coming the other way with the wind in my face haha

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE