1000th post competition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Okay so in the short time I've been back on the forum I have managed to amass over 1000 posts so I thought I'd pop up a bit of a competition.

The Competition:

I have recently started back in the gym for general fitness and tonight I will be undertaking "the great gym challenge". It consists of a 2K row followed by a 5K cycle followed by a 3K run.

To enter I would like you to post your guess as to what time I will complete the three exercises in, in total. The closest time at the end of it will win the prize (when I've made it).

The time must be minute and seconds and is ONLY the time for each exercise combined (not rest time in between) eg.

Row = 09:39 Cycle = 11:06 Run = 17:25 giving a total time of 38 minutes and 10 seconds.

Entries will be open until 21:00 tonight and I will then announce the winner.

The Prize:

The prize is going to be a Puukko Knife made by me using a blade I have recently acquired and Handle material I have. As a taster here is a picture of the blade, the rest is a mystery for the winner.

FrostsPuukkoblade.jpg

Good Luck!

Two Socks

Settler
Jan 27, 2011
Norway
Cool! I`ll give it a shot:

Tow Socks: Row: 10 min 00 seconds Bike: 12 min 30 sec Run: 18 min 00 seconds. Total: 40 minutes and 30 seconds.

I have no idea how quick rowing goes though.

Edit to say: Good luck at the challenge! Sounds like a tough one to me.

Last edited:

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Ok times up on entries.

My time is as follows:

Run = 16:12 Bike = 9:52 Row = 9:20 for a total of 35:24

That means the winner is.....

Filterhoose

Once I've got my materials together I'll be in touch with your options my friend

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE