10 Second clot gel, works with the body

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy_K

Tenderfoot
Nov 29, 2014
Harwich
jackslrf.co.uk
Now this stuff looks really cool and something which should be in everyones first aid kit!
So many opportunities for serious wounds in the home, let alone out in the wilds...

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
I'm a sucker for ted talks; have the app and usually fit a presentation in every few days at work. Some good choices and a few have a bushy relevance

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

Mandos

Nomad
Jan 23, 2013
Downham market
Mandos - have you watched the Talk ? It works faster than Celox and in a different way. It works with the body cells to repair that unique area.

ive watched the video and all i can see it does is aid healing a little faster and work that bit quicker i can see that this works in a way that celox doesnt but imo its not going to be cheaper or easier than celox to put in your first aid kit and he has only improved on an idea not invented...

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
ive watched the video and all i can see it does is aid healing a little faster and work that bit quicker i can see that this works in a way that celox doesnt but imo its not going to be cheaper or easier than celox to put in your first aid kit and he has only improved on an idea not invented...

I see a vast difference between the two products. If cheaper and easier to put in your FAK are your criteria, then good luck.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
OK. You've managed to bury your axe in your leg, nicking an artery, now busily spurting blood. You coat the cut in your leg on the surface with this magic gloop. The bleeding ceases through the cut in the leg, but is it still pumping out of the artery, just subcutaneously? Does the gloop manage to find its way back to the artery to fix the damage through the intervening muscle and fat layers under the skin? Or do you have to pull the flesh back from the artery to treat directly onto the arterial wall?

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
OK. You've managed to bury your axe in your leg, nicking an artery, now busily spurting blood. You coat the cut in your leg on the surface with this magic gloop. The bleeding ceases through the cut in the leg, but is it still pumping out of the artery, just subcutaneously? Does the gloop manage to find its way back to the artery to fix the damage through the intervening muscle and fat layers under the skin? Or do you have to pull the flesh back from the artery to treat directly onto the arterial wall?
A nice clean cut, a congealment like your body would hopefully make. When the surgically put a stent in your heart, a BIG nurse has to apply pressure for ten minutes, and the coming days you have to be very careful.

As for a chainsaw cut, still a tourniquet and probably gangreen!

Edit.

If it doesn't clot inside, it's unlikely that it would clot outside, cause of the pressure.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE