1 died and 4 survived, lost in the jungle in Malaysia

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bandel4

Forager
Nov 19, 2008
Malaysia
www.sepuh-crafts.com
Hi everyone...

Just saw the article below on the local news portal here.
I think the location where it happened is in the southern state of Johor and very close to Endau Rompin National Park. The park itself is huge and its been reported to be home to several individuals of tigers and quite a number of elephants.
Luckily 4 of them got out ok. '
Below is the link to the news:

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.as...111027184759&sec=nation#.TqmJ0SLaH44.facebook

Jungle always sounds inviting but all sort of things can go wrong.

Chasing Rainbows

Tenderfoot
Oct 13, 2011
Central Scotland
Thanks for posting. It is a little bit of an unusual story. When I was reading the headline I was surprised to see the number 20 refer to hours rather than days.

I was even more surprised that the fatality was due to a heart attack. A combination of heat, humidity, excersise and fear was maybe too much for the poor fellow.

I think RM is quite right to reapeatedly tell us to pace ourselves and remain calm in an emergency.

bandel4

Forager
Nov 19, 2008
Malaysia
www.sepuh-crafts.com
Hi...it is hard to find out the details of this incident here. As in the link, not much information was given.

Since the group consists of individuals from all over, was wondering anyone has heard of the news elsewhere. Would like to know more what happened (and from a different source) and am sure there's something to learn here.

Cheers,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE