1 - 3 day sack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
hi guys

need your suggestions please. I have decided that i need a good and hard wearing 1-3 day pack. To be used for work and for the day long bimble with maybe the odd overnighter flung in.

I would like the pack to have several compartments and to be MOLLE, so i can add puches as when i need them.

Looked at 5.11 rush pack, maxpedition condor 2 and plat a tac signal pack. I like them all LOL are there any other ones that i should like at?

Cheers

Templar

Forager
Mar 14, 2006
Can Tho, Vietnam (Australian)
A good 3 day pack to look at would be a plat-a-tac tropical sniper pack, sprung frame & very easy to use.... holds all I need for a long weekend or upto a week at a push in a hot climate. (no heavy sleeping bags, etc)

Mine holds 4lt water,Katadyn filter, hootchie, HH hammock, rain kit, food, FAK, emergency sig kit,etc... and still has room for a couple of sinvel items...
Having said that I do seem to live a bit like a Spartan too out in the bush...

Karl

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
any quality 30 litre sack will do the job.I don't see the need for multi compartments,every pack I have ever owned has only had the main compartment and 1-2 lid pockets.

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
any quality 30 litre sack will do the job.I don't see the need for multi compartments,every pack I have ever owned has only had the main compartment and 1-2 lid pockets.

Not a fan of lid compartments, to much fannying around IMHO need to keep stuff seperate as i can be doing numerous gigs so i want the audio, video, data, power, telephone etc etc conenctions that i normally lug around separate.

MOLLE loops so i can detach the pouch that has my sharps in it and chuck it into the hold easily ( i nearly in stansted airport LOL )

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
looking for one with MOLLE, i want to have different pouches for different bits of gear that i need depending on which job i am doing, sound, lighting, video etc etc

May 28, 2009
UK
I have a Dutch army rucksack its about 35-liters I picked it up at a local surplus shop. It has 3 sections 2 side pockets and it works brilliantly.

004.jpg

005.jpg

H

He' s left the building

very tempted BUT i dont like the look of the straps, no padding at the top.

Anyone used this bag?

Straps are much wider and thicker than Sabre 45 and similar packs, the unpadded bit at the top of the strap does not rest on the shoulders as it is the connection between the straps and the pack.

The 'Warrior' brand pack is a clone of the Camelbak/Blackhawk packs which are both proven quality items.

I've used a Camelbak BFM for some time and if this pack is anywhere near as good it will prove a good buy for £70.

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
Straps are much wider and thicker than Sabre 45 and similar packs, the unpadded bit at the top of the strap does not rest on the shoulders as it is the connection between the straps and the pack.

The 'Warrior' brand pack is a clone of the Camelbak/Blackhawk packs which are both proven quality items.

I've used a Camelbak BFM for some time and if this pack is anywhere near as good it will prove a good buy for £70.

have you used this pack??

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE