Recent content by Nice65

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
  1. Nice65

    Guess what I’m watching

    That'd be Sting then ;)
  2. Nice65

    BcUK Photograph of 2026 September Heat

    Must be a few more tree pics out there? Everyone's got a tree pic :)
  3. Nice65

    Let's see your dog

    "Well, my goodness, Scraps is boy dog." :D
  4. Nice65

    Wanted Cold Steel Barong machete

    They being customs, they absolutely can, and that'll be that. There'll be no arguing it or reimbursement, I agree with CLEM, the barong will cause a stir and likely be confiscated. It's happened a lot in the past with far less intimidating knives, people were losing Spyderco's, even a UKPK (a...
  5. Nice65

    waterproofing solution

    This was always drummed into us when we went camping in our canvas tents, touch the inside and it's a miserable night ahead. Worst thing was rolling over in your sleep so your sleeping bag was up against the side. With this thick cotton canvas I'm reminded of my Flallraven Anorak 8 and how it's...
  6. Nice65

    Headlight recommendations please

    You’d like the Sofirn HS21 I think. Spot/flood/spot+flood/red. All lo/mid/high and can be preset at the level you like and then it’s just a twist of the head. Reckon it would be a suberb stalkers light for finding your quarry after the shot and the gralloch. Even wet and sticky hands can operate...
  7. Nice65

    For Sale Alan Wood Casstrom Mini Safari, Enzo PK70, TRC Knives

    Enzo Birk still here, now at £65.
  8. Nice65

    For Sale Gransfors Bruk Small Wildlife axe

    Down to £80
  9. Nice65

    For Sale Big camp chopper

    Sorry, I missed the reply. I don't get a notification. 10 inches, à la ruler in pic one.
  10. Nice65

    For Sale Proper catapult plus ammo

    Bump for this rustic catapult.
  11. Nice65

    For Sale SAK with locking main blade

    Now at £25
  12. Nice65

    For Sale SANDMARK 6X telephoto lens, Leki Sierra monopod, mount, Bluetooth trigger

    I'll knock this down a bit, £135
  13. Nice65

    For Sale Moore and Wright micrometer (metric)

    Bump for this handy engineers tool.
  14. Nice65

    Limited Canned Goods.

    Fear of death is considered the most powerful of emotions. Look what happened when CoV-19 became a threat to life. I think you missed the point, I wasn't making a direct link between fear and pillaging and stealing, and it's particularly unrelated to current high street crime. I'm wondering...
  15. Nice65

    Limited Canned Goods.

    The little Sainsbury’s near me has a limited range of the world foods but quite a few are red ragged and reduced today. Chickpeas, kidney, Kala Chana 50p a tin, Chilli beans 85p, coconut £1.35, 2kg of good rice £5.50, Mango pulp £2.40, lemon juice 90p. The mango pulp is lovely dumped into 1.5l...