1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SWEDTEAM - any fans or opinions?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by Vulpes, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Vulpes

Vulpes Nomad

I'm looking for a new budget stalking/do-it-all jacket. Looking at the SWEDTEAM Granasen. Has anyone had any experiences with SWEDTEAM? Any opinions or thoughts as to waterproofing, breath-ability and longevity?

Any other recommendations on budget Goretex clones? Seeland and Laksen have also been looked at. Any thoughts or opinions on these also appreciated.

Budget would be £150-180ish.

Long body and arm cuts wanted.

Have ruled out Ridgeline as they're too sweaty and Jahti Jakt as the prices shot up.

Mucho thanks,

Jim.

2. johnnytheboy

johnnytheboy Native

Is it a camo jacket or straight green?

I'm looking for a camo wildfowling jacket in that price bracket, the beretta dwr optifade is a cracking jacket, coming up on ebay at £180

I cant see past my barbour moorland for dureability, but it is heavy sweaty and cold!! which is not a great combo, the barbour breathable jackets looked very robust!! always a sale on them, as did the le cham, a cordura one i looked at was super sturdy!!

3. baggins

baggins Full Member

i have a pair of the swedteam mole skin trousers and i am very impressed with the quality, finish and fit. i will certainly be buying more of their kit when the bank allows me.

4. Vulpes

Vulpes Nomad

It's just solid green. Most of them are or a sort of two tone. Thank god, because I can't stand realtree.

5. spoony

spoony Need to contact Admin...

i have some seeland pants, they are well made but use deer hunter stuff for stalking, very quiet, waterproof and breathable. they hold a little water in the material but it doest get through, but theres ne rustle in fabric, ram jacket has a built in sit mat and very warm,

6. Dougster

Dougster Full Member

Have you had a look at the Swillington shop? They sell the Thistle 'Lowlander' in Porelle, raves reviews for it.

7. Vulpes

Vulpes Nomad

Looks like I've got some things to ponder...

Tempted to get a Cabela's Goretex...just trying to break myself to wear realtree...