little neck knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
Bit of an 'end of season' clear out starting now (though i've still a couple of shows left :rolleyes: ).

first up are these three techy necky knives. Blades are CS70, forged finished and quite thin (about 2.5mm). They are less than 40g (without sheathes) and measure between 4" and 6" overall. The first two have holes in the handle, which are filled with translucent red and green resin. The green spots (left proud of the sheath when put away) are filled with glow in the dark powder and will emit a nice green glow after dark! :) The third knife in the series has a textured thermographic polymer coating, impregnated with pearlescent chameleon nano-flakes (its the stuff they put in car paint to make it appear one colour as it approaches, but change colour as it goes past). The result is a grippy texture that looks red or green depending on the angle of view.

spot2.jpg

spot1.jpg

snot.jpg

Next up is a little blacksmiths knife made during a course in my workshop a little while ago, it is EN42J as about the same size and weight as the others (think it is a smidge over 6" oal). This one would normally be £50 plus fees and postage, but here it is SPF all in!

littletwist.jpg

I can also supply a thong if you would like to wear it around your neck :)

Thanks folks!

all sold :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE