KFC sporks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I picked a few up at a drive-thru Starbucks in Canada last year, they had spoons too which I use in my brew kit. I lost the first one somewhere (clear grey plastic) but my second has lasted since September.

D

DavidBFPO

hello,
I don't see why not. I've still got a plastic USMil MRE plastic spoon from
Gulf War 1990 1991 in my kit. Always handy to have a race spoon on you for
a cook/brew up. Oldest piece of kit I have are a 1952 & 1954 WD (date & WD markings on
rear of handle) metal spoons still very much in use, picked them up during my Service from
the stores 1980's.
Regards
David
Hey i was eating in a KFC the other day and i noticed they have plastic diposable sporks there. Could be worth trying at a pinch

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I've got some of the lime green coloured ones from one of the foodcourts in a shopping mall. They're surprisingly robust, suppose they have to be though to deal with the baked potatoes they serve :rolleyes:
I keep the fork/sporks in the car kit stuff. Handy :)

cheers,
Toddy

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Actually I think they are :)
They don't pretend to be anything special; it's basically a really solid disposable cutlery, so it's mass produced in corporate colours, used once and dumped with the polystyrene plate and trays and napkins. Except I hate waste and these looked useful so I wiped them clean and put them into my bag when we'd finished eating :)
I can honestly say they're sound :cool: and technically since they were supplied with the meals I bought and weren't intended to be recycled, it's all gain :D

cheers,
Toddy

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I've got some of the lime green coloured ones from one of the foodcourts in a shopping mall. They're surprisingly robust, suppose they have to be though to deal with the baked potatoes they serve :rolleyes:
I keep the fork/sporks in the car kit stuff. Handy :)

cheers,
Toddy

I think I have the same, they are labled Spudulike. Better than shop bought plastic sporks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE