Fallkniven u1 brass tinderbox to trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi mate, if you havent got a deal going on with Greatbear could i see a few pictures of the tinderbox you have? Iv been on the lookout for some time now!

gabrielsdad

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 6, 2012
north staffs
Hey cowboy, i havent been on for a while, i got your pm the other day. Hows the pipe? I havent done any deals as yet. Ill post pics up later or in the morning.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hey cowboy, i havent been on for a while, i got your pm the other day. Hows the pipe? I havent done any deals as yet. Ill post pics up later or in the morning.

Hi mate, i was going to say i haven't seen you on the forum for a while. Hows everything? Sadly mate the pipe never actually arrived :( But i won't go on about the royal mail in fear of picking my laptop up now and throwing it at a wall as hard as i can in anger.. :cool:

They haven't been the best service of late.............

Look forward to seeing the pictures mate!! Got plenty of bits to trade if its the one iv been looking for :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE