Dorset Woodland Blade, Neck Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
Evening All,

I've got a paracord handled Dorset woodland blades knife for trade that I got on here a few years ago, it's a lovely little knife but I don't get much use out of it.

It's in good condition with some patina on the blade from use, comes in a nice kydex sheath, with leather belt loop that the maker added for me, which can be removed in wanted.

I'd like to trade for Swiss army knives or other multitools or maybe a UK legal folder.

2is7axv.jpg

2w3p0qs.jpg

Cheers

Jon

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Well, I looked through my knives and I found a SAK

2 blades, a can and bottle opener, and a corkscrew and awl.

Its interestingly got no badge on the scales and `FALLER BAGGER` etched on the main blade.

What do you think?

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Yes,its a Victorinox.

So now I know

Looking at the Faller website, they’re not a construction company, it’s a model making website with tons of models of houses and construction sites. I got confused. The promotional knife makes much more sense now. Bingo!

Mervg

Dec 7, 2014
uk
Hi Jon, do you still have the knife ? If so could you give me some details and the sort of trading price / value you would be looking for. Many thanks Merv.

Mervg

Dec 7, 2014
uk
Hi Jon, still hoping for your knife, I have a spyderco tenacious with green g10 handles if you would be interested. Kind regards. Merv

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE