Bushcraft supplyer in Hastings East Sussex.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi all. In Hastings for week-end. Found a great shop. Don't know if it is known to community but thought I'd share. It's Outdoorsman Supplies Ltd. 5, Claremont, Hastings, East Sussex. TN34 1HA. 01424428903. Web address: outdoorsmansupplies.co.uk The couple who run it are very helpful. They have been there for about two months. Check them out if you don't already know of them. They have catalogues that they can order from that take about a day to receive.

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
They've been around for years and whilst the website has been revamped it is still shockingly bad. It was called something else previously (I can't remember at the moment) and centered on shooting and fishing sports, but they have always supplied "camping" gear.

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Hi widu13. AS I said, didn't know if anyone knew them. Just found them while in Hastings. Seemed to be ok.

They've always been good for pyrotechnic stuff; things like alarm mines which could scare the hell out of naughty people! I never thought to let everyone else know, so thanks for posting.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE