Bugger :(

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
They say good things and bad things come in three's
This morning the missus pranged her new car.
later on this morning my pc blue screened and died...
thankfully the data is in tact on my storage drives (seperate) and the data on the main drive is still there its just the Master boot record thats now kaput!
new windows install methinks
the car is scratched pretty bad but no dents or structural damage so all is good there, however i'm now waiting for the third issue and to be quite honest i'm thinking of climing under a bloody rock.
:(

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Sorry to hear about your problems Melonfish.

With regards to the rock to crawl under all I can say is look for little extras :yikes:

2883404715_d562d605e2.jpg

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
They say good things and bad things come in three's
This morning the missus pranged her new car.
later on this morning my pc blue screened and died...
thankfully the data is in tact on my storage drives (seperate) and the data on the main drive is still there its just the Master boot record thats now kaput!
new windows install methinks
the car is scratched pretty bad but no dents or structural damage so all is good there, however i'm now waiting for the third issue and to be quite honest i'm thinking of climing under a bloody rock.
:(

hmmm ,...i,m not superstitious but ,..

dont activley avoid a situation,...

or it'll come and find you ,..hahahah

i remember the guy who was told by a fortune teller ,....

"you'll die from a fall in the next 24 hours,...."

so to avoid falling,....he went to the lowest room in his house and lay on the floor,....the chandelier fell on him!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE