Bergahus Vulcan, Warbonnet Mamajamba & Gransfors Wildlife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
Due to a clearout of kit which I no longer use, I have the following for sale:

Berghaus Vulcan (Size 4). This is a robust piece of kit, it is in overall good condition although the waterproofing has deteriorated on the inside, but I used drybags anyway. The Vulcan comes with the side pouches (and the yoke if I can find it) and I've also added two zips (sewin in by hand, so they're not the neatest, but they are strong) so it can accomodate a plce pouch on the front in the middle. The photo below shows the vulcan with a medics pouch fitted as an example:

And a close-up of the sewing on the zip:

I'm looking for £60 all-in, or £70 with the medic-pouch. This includes paypal fees, and recorded postage.

Next up is my Warbonnet Mamajamba, in a greenish brown (can't remember the exact colour), please see pics below;

I use my own tarps now, so I rarely use this one to be honest. It's been used about four times in the last year, and about a dozen times all told. It is in good condition, and comes with a stuffsack. I'm looking for SOLD please.This includes paypal fees, and recorded postage.

Finally, I'm offering my Gransfors Wildlife hatchet. It's been used, but it's in excellent condition and is very sharp! The handle has been regularly oiled, and is a superb little carver. Reluctant to let it go, but I have an cracking little Elwell for carving and two Eagle Edge Tool Co axes for chopping and general use. As such, this never gets used and sits in the drawer. It comes with the axe mask, SOLD, this includes paypal fees, and recorded postage.

Last edited:

Rigel

Aug 6, 2010
maidenhead
hey mate I will take the vulcan with the medic pouch pls
Pls let me have your pp add

thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
No joy or funds forthcoming, so the Vulcan is still for sale if anyone is interested. If not, it's going to be secreted in the shed somewhere where the wife won't ask me questions about it!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE