Bare minimum - Pocket survival kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I know this will have been asked here a lot but i was just wondering;
What would you take if your surival kit had to fit in an average trouser or jacket pocket (i.e small) and that was all you could take:dunno:

(P.S just a senario so dont tell me it wouldnt happen and you take your kit everywhere!!;) )

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I know this will have been asked here a lot but i was just wondering;
What would you take if your surival kit had to fit in an average trouser or jacket pocket (i.e small) and that was all you could take:dunno:

(P.S just a senario so dont tell me it wouldnt happen and you take your kit everywhere!!;) )

£250 cash and a couple of credit cards to be honest, if younger, I'd add a couple of condoms

F

FTAG

you didn't specify what size pockets, i have some pretty big pockets ^_^

madrussian

Nomad
Aug 18, 2006
New Iberia, Louisiana USA
How about this:

2lupb2b.jpg
[/IMG]

Carry it with me everywhere. :D

h2o

Settler
Oct 1, 2007
ribble valley
If i dont intend to spend the night out i just take fire steel, survival whisle, knife ,and a small flask.And a mobile phone!!! maybe a map

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I reckon we could all fill a wee baccy tin with all you'd need.

What about asking what's in your pockets most days.

E.g. I've usually got a leatherman wave,sak farmer,firesteel,whistle and with that can make shelter,fire, fishing gear, probably snares if there's wire about and signals by fire or sound for rescue.

What do you think ?

Tom.

P.S. Also a 'sliver gripper' and couple of plasters.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
I reckon we could all fill a wee baccy tin with all you'd need.

What about asking what's in your pockets most days.

E.g. I've usually got a leatherman wave,sak farmer,firesteel,whistle and with that can make shelter,fire, fishing gear, probably snares if there's wire about and signals by fire or sound for rescue.

What do you think ?

Tom.

P.S. Also a 'sliver gripper' and couple of plasters.

Up until 4 weeks ago, it would have been a tough call to empty the bacci tin or keep it full of bacci.. :D But now I'm clean I'd happily empty out a tin and fill it with useful stuff. What useful stuff I'm not sure. Something to use as tinder and my firesteel for a start. a Pen knife some sweets and oo I really don't know, depends on how big the pockets were... :D

Cheers, nag.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE