Arboriculturalist Question? Suffolk.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Any of you guys out there a professional arboriculturalist?
I require the services of one to survey a tree and do a pre-purchase report for a property im going to purchase.

Ive had a quote from one I found on the internet based in Cambridge, but his price is £480. I've been informed from a friend who's a head mistress that she had and entire school surveyed for £495.

I know its a professional role but it does seem a little excessive for an ex council house report, which looks like its only one tree in question! A Eucalyptus tree!

If anyone could provide this at a cheaper rate, and before our moving deadline of 20th August 2011, it would be much appreciated!

Barrow, Suffolk.
Cheers guys!

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Get advise from a level 3 qualified local tree surgeon if its one tree and a small site.
If its a eucalyptus, just fell it if its a problem and replant with a suitable standard sized native. You don't want Eucalyptus, poplar, willow or leylandii within half the hight of a mature tree/within the root zone away from the house. You have to have shrinkable clay to be a major problem but its still an issue with some building surveyors. Check there's no TPO or conservation area on it first though with the district and county councils. You still may be able to complete works if its considered reasonable and there is a replant.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE