Anyone in the Herefordshire area?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firestarter31

Jan 19, 2008
bromyard
Just wondering if there's anyone around the Herefordshire area who's keen to meet up some weekend for a hike or camp out etc? if so drop me a line.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Well - you arn't too far from Wales - come allong on one of our meets some time!
You will be very welcome.
The early part of my life was spent in Hereford and I still come over to canoe the Wye now and then.
If you are into canoeing as well as bushyness you would be welcome to join me on one of these trips as well.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Just wondering if there's anyone around the Herefordshire area who's keen to meet up some weekend for a hike or camp out etc? if so drop me a line.

Hello there mate, i'm not too far away from you. Usually do "normal" family camping over South Shropshire way.

Why don't you come the the Midlands Winter meet up ? 12-14 December ???

Andy

xairbourne

Jan 10, 2006
Pontypool
www.youtube.com
Not Far away from you in Pontypool, We come up to St Margarets and stay on a farm there Give you a shout next time we go if you like? (Feb next prob) As long as you can take a hardcore weekend of eating and drinking...lol

firestarter31

Jan 19, 2008
bromyard
Thanks a lot guy's will definatly like to meet up some time . john ,yes very much into canoeing done the hay to hereford and the ross to simmons yat.

ASH

Feb 12, 2008
Gloucestershire
I am in cheltenham, but I used to live in Hereford.

Hopefully I will be getting over that way in the new year for walks in the Brecons as part of my training for the TGO.

I have had a few dabbles on the Wye in the past would be up for that too.

ASH

firestarter31

Jan 19, 2008
bromyard
Hi Ash
I too enjoy walking in the breacons , and will be looking to do a couple of hikes in the New year in specific Pen-Y-Fan.
If you are keen in meeting up drop me a PM.
Sorry what does TGO stand for?
Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE