Withdrawn 3500 LBS winch with extras. NEW.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Electric (12V) winch. Absolutely new and never used even once. Purchased for a project but it's not going to happen (garage hoist).
3500LBS rated (over 1.5 Tonne), perfect for a quad bike, garage, boat trailer, flatbed truck etc. I have used exactly the same winch to lift the front of my Octavia estate in the air to work on the suspension so it's plenty strong. They are also used to pull the caravan to the car for example.

Comes with extras, a bag full of bolts and fixings, 2 Tonne shackle, a 4 Tonne swing pulley and a spare fairly from my previous project. I paid £90 for the winch not counting extras. High postage due to weight.

£75 posted or £60 if you can collect in Machester/Blacburn area (for the whole lot).

Dec 30, 2009
south cheshire
Hi
Sorry for the delay but had to travel south to my sisters in oxford, looks like what I need I have a good manual one at moment but as I get older realise need abit more of help.
Will double check with engine mates if ok sure it will be so can you hold it for me till checked.
Cheers
Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE