Bushcrafting at an Airsoft site?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

m.durston

Jun 15, 2005
st albans
funnily enough i do my bushcrafting/camping etc at my local airsoft site. in regards to permission i got mine by helping out the paintball organisers (who we share the site with) with one of their customers who had a heart attack mid game. unfortunately the poor chap died but it did put me in good stead with the paintball guy and he gave me permission to go up there whenever i like and light fires etc as long as i clear up after myself.
also its a bit of extra security for them after a spate of vandalism and arson by some local idiots.

if i were you i would offer to go round and do a bit of litter picking, site maintenance etc in return for a few overnight stays. the worst the organiser will say is no.

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Actually Ray dresses up like me - but with better publicity!

Hmmmm, dont seem to recall seeing Ray wearing this

3.JPG

or this

b.JPG

Or one of these either :confused:

a.JPG

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
funnily enough i do my bushcrafting/camping etc at my local airsoft site. in regards to permission i got mine by helping out the paintball organisers (who we share the site with) with one of their customers who had a heart attack mid game. unfortunately the poor chap died but it did put me in good stead with the paintball guy and he gave me permission to go up there whenever i like and light fires etc as long as i clear up after myself.
also its a bit of extra security for them after a spate of vandalism and arson by some local idiots.

if i were you i would offer to go round and do a bit of litter picking, site maintenance etc in return for a few overnight stays. the worst the organiser will say is no.

How do you find it with all the temp buildings and BB lying around?

The site I have approached still haven’t got back to me yet.

Google Pic of plot:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?num=1...0.887225,-1.195021&spn=0.011533,0.027423&z=15

Last edited:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hmmmm, dont seem to recall seeing Ray wearing this

3.JPG

or this

b.JPG

Or one of these either :confused:

a.JPG

Those are copyrighted photos that you have no perm to use!
I will charge you for their use at £100 per image PM me for details of where to send the cheque!
Ray does however wear 5.11 gear which I have also reviewed for GM!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE