Hello from Canoetooler Wirral

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kitharode

Forager
May 16, 2016
Todmorden
Hi there. Spend some time browsing the areas of the Forum that interest you most, or that you most want to learn. I started off in the edged tools discussions and learnt what might be best for me. The DIY section should have something to inspire you. I enjoy campfire cooking so I dived into the cooking section and found some great ideas.

If you have specific questions, use the search box in case it's already answered, but don't be afraid to post your questions; there are a lot of friendly, knowledgable people on here who will be able to help you along. One last piece of advice from me: just do it (safely) and enjoy! :cool:

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hello and welcome indeed.

What would you like advice on?

"bushcraft" is a rather (very, actually) vague , umbrella term for a whole myriad of activities, skill sets, hobbies and pastimes, often used to camouflage what used to be called "buxxering about" in the woods/shed/garage/garden/countryside etc etc etc.

With a user name like "canoetooler" I'm guessing you paddle or are you still just aspiring to do so?

best wishes regardless:)

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE