Karrimor 60-100 Rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Diamond Dave

Mar 2, 2006
Ilkeston
I have for sale the above Sabre 60-100 rucksack for sale. I have only used this twice for over nighters and there are a couple of faint marks but hardly noticeable. All the straps and fixtures are in superb condition. This was purchased from Sprinfields this time last year.

http://www.johnbullclothing.com/index.aspx?pageid=1074207&prodid=9404153&gs=1

looking for £100 plus postage and PayPal fees. Traded

Last edited:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Pic from PRI site

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-23 at 13.08.21.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-05-23 at 13.08.21.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 356

Wiseman

Tenderfoot
Apr 25, 2014
Leeds
I meant for the actual condition of the rucksack, not what it is. Saying "I have only used this twice for over nighters and there are a couple of faint marks but hardly noticeable. All the straps and fixtures are in superb condition" is one thing but if someone can actually see it's true, that's entirely different - I never buy things off eBay that only have stock picture for example and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I meant for the actual condition of the rucksack, not what it is. Saying "I have only used this twice for over nighters and there are a couple of faint marks but hardly noticeable. All the straps and fixtures are in superb condition" is one thing but if someone can actually see it's true, that's entirely different - I never buy things off eBay that only have stock picture for example and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.

He's not call Diamond for nothing. If he says it is, it is.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE