Hi all.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mudgutz

Jan 26, 2013
Staffordshire moorlands.
Hello people,

Just registered and thought I'd better introduce myself. I live in the Staff moorlands and have always been into hunting( air rifle/shotgun/ferreting), fishing photography and spending time outside.

Getting on a bit now at 45 but want to try and pass my love of the outdoors to my 10 year old son. He's keen most the time but if its cold and wet the playstation / Xbox wins:( lol.

Anyway, will enjoy reading the threads in here and learning as much as I can and maybe even pass some of what I know on.

Take it easy all.Dave.:)

mace242

Native
Aug 17, 2006
Yeovil, Somerset, UK
Hello people,

Just registered and thought I'd better introduce myself. I live in the Staff moorlands and have always been into hunting( air rifle/shotgun/ferreting), fishing photography and spending time outside.

Getting on a bit now at 45 but want to try and pass my love of the outdoors to my 10 year old son. He's keen most the time but if its cold and wet the playstation / Xbox wins:( lol.

Anyway, will enjoy reading the threads in here and learning as much as I can and maybe even pass some of what I know on.

Take it easy all.Dave.:)

Getting on at 45?!? Never! I am heading that way myself. Welcome....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE