new kid on the block

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 18, 2021
leicester
hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself , my name is mr yogi , i am 53 years old , married and live in leicester. i love the great outdoors. fishing , camping , nature , wildlife , photography and i to keep fit i enjoy road cycling , mainly in the countryside but pushing hard to stay trim i also have a very small collection of folding knives which i do enjoy collecting and selling now and then. i am going to subscribe to a gold membership very soon and i have a couple of very sought after discontinued spyderco knives if anyone is interested ? would love to live in the countryside but am not rich enough. work far too many hours to pay the bills , hopefully this will ease in time. kind regards.

Reactions: Erbswurst and Arwen

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hello Mr Yogi,

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see another person from Leicestershire....as one of the least wooded counties, we don't seem to get many members from there!

Another place for you to sign up to, specifically for knives, would be Edge Matters.

Hope you enjoy the forum. :)

Chris

May 18, 2021
leicester
Hello Mr Yogi,

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see another person from Leicestershire....as one of the least wooded counties, we don't seem to get many members from there!

Another place for you to sign up to, specifically for knives, would be Edge Matters.

Hope you enjoy the forum. :)

Chris
Hi Chris, and others, thanks for the welcome. I have tried edge matters a few times. With o luck, don't know why ? I've sent a few emails but no response. I also went on Instagram, followed edge matters, messaged them twice and still no response, can anyone advise

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE