1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest,
    A date for your diary! Summer BushMoot (29th July - 10th August) We'd love to see you there. PLEASE CLICK HERE for tickets and more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
TinkyPete
Last Activity:
Jun 25, 2019 at 2:24 PM

Share This Page

TinkyPete

Full Member, from uk mainly in the Midlands though

TinkyPete was last seen:
Jun 25, 2019 at 2:24 PM
    1. bigandy
      bigandy
      Hi Pete, met you at the bushcrat show fellow 2dogs fan. Just thought id touch base.
    2. Swallow
      Swallow
      message from Ms. Swift...

Hi Pete

just want to let you know I passed the driving test today. Iwas thinking of what you said about the 5 miles below the speed limit when I was belting down the dual carriageway and it helped. Thanks for that tip.

All the best
      Ms. Swift.
    3. savagebushcraft
      savagebushcraft
      hey there. Thinking of arranging another meet at the "classified" venue, some time in the near future. I know the weather isn't going to get any better, but it should still be a good weekend. Will try and organise dates with the landowner, but I can pencil you in TBC, as you missed the first meet.

It'll be free of charge as always, location is a mile or so from a village called Farthinghoe, Northamptonshire, NN13 5NY. Same basic rules and setup as first meet. Full location will be PM'd upon confirmation of dates etc.

Cheers

Adam
  • Signature

Improvise, adapt, overcome!!! OR Anything goes!!! :)

Never, ever forget the 7 P's :D