1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Man of Tanith
Last Activity:
Aug 20, 2019 at 6:14 AM
Birthday:
Dec 9, 1981 (Age: 37)
Potton, Bedfordshire or alternatively my own happy
support worker/minion

Share This Page

Man of Tanith

Mod, 37, from Potton, Bedfordshire or alternatively my own happy

Mod
Man of Tanith was last seen:
Aug 20, 2019 at 6:14 AM
    1. slingback
      slingback
      you smell of radish and eggs!
    2. shaggystu
      shaggystu
      yes mate, not too bad at all, 'twas but a flesh wound :)
    3. mortalmerlin
      mortalmerlin
      Yes, going with Malks. Last year we did the intermediate course with Nick and Jim from the camp craft course. We were hoping to be able to do the journey man together but Nick is in Lagos and Jim couldn't get a pass from the wife.
    4. mortalmerlin
      mortalmerlin
      It's been a wee while since you put the post on my profile about the pictures, I don't use this forum all that much. How's life? Still got yer axe?
      Martin
    5. drewdunnrespect
      drewdunnrespect
      Sam that's Ausome mate you misses has a wicked sense of humour
    6. drewdunnrespect
      drewdunnrespect
      hiya sam just a quick question and that is how did boris start and why a teddy if you dont mind me asking
    7. mortalmerlin
      mortalmerlin
      Great to meet you at the course. I'll be sure and let you know when we will be around in the uk so we can set fire to some stuff :)

Martin
    8. swompy
      swompy
      tracking has been going ok finding odd bits here and there. How you been. The new layout of this site has confused me a bit.
    9. swompy
      swompy
      tracking has been going ok finding odd bits here and there. How you been. The new layout of this site has confused me a bit.
    10. drewdunnrespect
      drewdunnrespect
      cool if you do go pm me and i will give u my mob number
    11. drewdunnrespect
      drewdunnrespect
      cool and if you do drop me a line and we can meet up
    12. drewdunnrespect
      drewdunnrespect
      hiya sam mate a question and that is with your scout network are you going to pub scout festival? drew
    13. swompy
      swompy
      any of them pics up from the weekend? i feel like going out agen now flat sucks
    14. drewdunnrespect
      drewdunnrespect
      ys i no a district commisioner just like that who only runs at snail pace yes i think there all the same
    15. drewdunnrespect
      drewdunnrespect
      cool sounds great fun have you done any avtivitys with them cos we have been boldering, shooting, had a games night and a pudding party and a few pub socials
    16. drewdunnrespect
      drewdunnrespect
      cool network dont have leaders as such and normally you have to be 18 to 25 but then again maybe i am spouting horlicks but good look with it anyway and glad your enjoying yourself
    17. drewdunnrespect
      drewdunnrespect
      both because i am a member of network only being 22 and well am also a cub leader of first norton what age and pack are you with
    18. drewdunnrespect
      drewdunnrespect
      hiya sam no i havent aas of yet cos i dont have the pennies at the moment because i have ordered a few other things for scouts and what not but i will be aventually
    19. swompy
      swompy
      just been talkin to geoffrey the course is down near dartmoor never been ther looks nice tho
    20. swompy
      swompy
      im really crap at trying to fined bivy online what wood you recomend or do i just go the shop in town and see what they got in there.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 9, 1981 (Age: 37)
    Potton, Bedfordshire or alternatively my own happy
    support worker/minion
    strangely I seem to blamed by a few folk, just because I tempt them with shiny toys or interesting challenges.
    started as a cub and have never really stopped playing in the woods, recently gotten more into retracing my older backwoodsman syle approach where kit is not as essential as skills

Reading, Leather craft, vintage equipment

Signature

Only the Wilderness is pure truth

If it ain't Raining then it ain't Training!