1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
L8starter
Last Activity:
Nov 9, 2017 at 11:21 PM

Following 1

Followers 1

looking forward to my newly retired life and more

Share This Page

L8starter

Forager, from norwich, uk

L8starter was last seen:
Nov 9, 2017
    1. drewdunnrespect
    2. drewdunnrespect
      drewdunnrespect
      hiya mate if you give me your email address i will email u a kit list of what i am taking bear in mind there will be winter camp gear in it
      but i just use the same list no matter the seasons and just dont pack wot i dont need
      this is an offer inregards you question about what to take in to the moot
  • About

looking forward to my newly retired life and more
    Outdoor Activity:
    forest school leader, organic gardener, xc cycling, learning lots of bushcraft skills
    i love learning and theres always so much to learn, i took the gap year when my girls went to uni, spent a year in the outback and 4 months in the arctic, including a month in the desert with a camel race team and a month with sami reindeer herders. i loved being wild and free, taking risks, trusting and sharing those around me. at times i hate this cooped up world we live in, i dont have a telly, dont buy the papers, but spend far too long on the net.....

textiles, new from old, natural dying, weaving with plant materials, hedgerow foods