1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Andy2112
Last Activity:
Feb 19, 2012 at 4:21 PM
Cleaning the crap out of cuckoo clocks

Share This Page

Andy2112

On a new journey, from West Midlands

Andy2112 was last seen:
Feb 19, 2012
    1. MartinK9
      MartinK9
      RIP Andy.

Thoughts are with your Family.
    2. Shewie
      Shewie
      Sleep well Andy

R.I.P mate
    3. Andy2112
      Andy2112
      Hello Adam,
      that would be great mate, just got to get a pass off the wife first, lol.
      thanks
      Andy
    4. savagebushcraft
      savagebushcraft
      hey there. Thinking of arranging another meet at the "classified" venue, some time in the near future. I know the weather isn't going to get any better, but it should still be a good weekend. Will try and organise dates with the landowner, but I can pencil you in TBC, as you missed the first meet.

It'll be free of charge as always, location is a mile or so from a village called Farthinghoe, Northamptonshire, NN13 5NY. Same basic rules and setup as first meet. Full location will be PM'd upon confirmation of dates etc.

Cheers

Adam
    5. MartinK9
      MartinK9
      Get a Room you two, too much brokeback action for me:yikes:

:lmao::lmao:
    6. Andy2112
      Andy2112
      No problem Karl, was really good to meet you mate. Glad you had a good time, i did too.
    7. Karl82
      Karl82
      Hi Andy just wanted to say thanks for such a warm welcome into the group had a great time.
    8. Snarf
      Snarf
      ya cabbage
  • About

Cleaning the crap out of cuckoo clocks
    Bushcraft, camping, drinking, fires, reading, collector of tents much to my wife's dismay !!

Signature

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour[/FONT]