Your Best Bushcraft Purchase of 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
I actually am very jelous as i really would like to get one of those in the future.

Get the Singer out again, ODD. If you can make a hammock chair, you can make half a tipi. :)

edit: I see Decorum beat me to it. You have a pattern and the fabric won't break the bank. What you waiting for?

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
John, do you include pink sporks with cases then? We know you lust after them in secret.

Goatboy.

Technically John can't count them as he didn't actually buy them :rolleyes:

However... I think that the people who bought them and sent them to John might feel it a very good bit of kit to have bought :lmao:

May 18, 2009
UK
I went on the Woodsmoke Woodlander course in June - best £500 I've spent for a long time, I learned an absolute ton and it's introduced me to so much stuff I never would have thought about (didn't want to come home!). If we're talking actual kit, I've just ordered a DD tarp - never owned a tarp before so I'm looking forward to messing about with it in the garden in the new year :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE