Whiskey Sachet. Where from

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
they are opaque so sunlight will not damage the wine, and I think they can stand up on there own
if i drunk a full one of them i wouldnt be standing up on my own lol regards dave

My tummy has the same properties, that's where I store my wine/cider/whisky/port/rum/egg and bacon banjos/coffee.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
My kids brought me some sachets of schnapps back from Germany, when they were on a school exchange !, they were in their early teens at the time, but maybe one of our German members can help out.

And as for those bladder things, poundland has(yes you guessed it £1)those folding 5ltr containers, mmm..5ltrs..

Rob

Timbo

Tenderfoot
Jul 23, 2010
whiskey sachet - every survival tin should have one - lol
I'd buy some, although might feel like opening a vinegar sachet at the chippy

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Very good point.

Weight is important when backpacking, but a dram in the evening is most pleasant. I have seen, but not tried, drinks in pouches at Tesco, but not sure if they have whisky or not.

I think there would be a market amongst backpackers for 'Expedition whisky' - 50 ml sachets of over-proof whisky. It would be very lighhtweight and in an emergency

"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."
- W. C. Fields

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
http://www.alibaba.com/product-free/108839928/Alcohol_Sachets_Rum_Brandy_Whiskey_Vodka.html

Not sure how this site works but maybe you can contact the supplier (South African)

Ali baba is a wholesale version of ebay - it matches up suppliers selling bulk quantities of goods (usually from overseas) with importers wanting to then sell on (check out the damasc steel knives they sometimes have on there)

You have to buy in bulk so there will be a minimum purchase - plus import fees etc. etc.

You never know though - if you play your cards close to your chest you may be able to get hold of a "sample"

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Knock Out (the one with Ali on the front) whisky is quite easy to get in Tanzania. I'm back out there again this year and can pick up some sachets if anyone wants them. They taste like ****, but had to try 'em after seeing them on RMs programme.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Knock Out (the one with Ali on the front) whisky is quite easy to get in Tanzania. I'm back out there again this year and can pick up some sachets if anyone wants them. They taste like ****, but had to try 'em after seeing them on RMs programme.

That's the petrol ones Jonathan, i had a taste...maybe I'm just without taste though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE