What other forums do you frequent?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
Since joining BushcraftUK I've found my way onto other forums. Through the hobbies I've picked up . And was wondering what other forums do you guys/girls use other than BushcraftUK?
Paddytray .;

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
Airgunbbs,song of the paddle,hammock forum,ukcampsite,seat Leon owners,ifitstuff.

sent from the back of beyond

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I am a member of a few, but this is the only one I really contribute to, I like to look through British Blades now and then but don't feel that I know enough to contribute. What I'd really like to find is a forum for small holders, something with articles and threads along the lines of the recent allotment one from Tommy the Cat.

:)

Last edited:

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
Bblades is one of mine as well . Always paddytray. As user name . Im the same, I've not alot to contribute to the site but doing alot of reading.

Paddytray .;

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
I'm on British Blades and Hammock Forums. I have tried a fair number of other forums but these are the ones I feel comfortable and know I can ask questions without people coming back with attitude.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I am a member of a few, but this is the only one I really contribute to, I like to look through British Blades now and then but don't feel that I know enough to contribute. What I'd really like to find is a form for small holders, something with articles and threads along the lines of the recent allotment one from Tommy the Cat.

:)

I used to be on an allotment forum. I think I found it through an allotment national body over here, something like the national allotments and gardens association. Or something like that. Lost my username and password and even the site link when I changed jobs and gave up on my allotment. If I can find it again I will try to rememberto post it or PM it to you. It was a cracking one for allotments, even had a piece on keeping hens and some other animals (if your allotment allowed it of course). Cracking forum full of ideas on how to make something out of very little. There were interesting threads on making stuff that I am sure would interest many on here.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
BTW I recognise a few from here on other forums. I know some on here are on the same forums as me partly from them keeping their screen name but also from their humour. You can often tell a poster is the same across two forums from the humour and way of saying stuff.

Do you lot keep the same screen names or have different ones on different forums. I like to change my name. what about you? (sorry off topic).

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
BTW I recognise a few from here on other forums. I know some on here are on the same forums as me partly from them keeping their screen name but also from their humour. You can often tell a poster is the same across two forums from the humour and way of saying stuff.

Do you lot keep the same screen names or have different ones on different forums. I like to change my name. what about you? (sorry off topic).

I keep my name across forums, that way I only have to remeber one name :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE