What are you currently reading?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
IMG_6432.jpeg

I’ve just been given this.

I’ve always wanted to try and understand why a rational mind can espouse flat Earth theory. There are people whose views I normally respect who apparently hold this view. If you are one of them then I’m not attacking you in any way. I’m trying to understand.

I’ve only just started it and I’m determined I shall finish it.

Right now I’m not sure whether the author believes that the Earth is flat or whether they believe that they can make money by writing a book declaring that the Earth is flat.

gibson 175

Apr 9, 2022
West Yorkshire
View attachment 87742

I’ve just been given this.

I’ve always wanted to try and understand why a rational mind can espouse flat Earth theory. There are people whose views I normally respect who apparently hold this view. If you are one of them then I’m not attacking you in any way. I’m trying to understand.

I’ve only just started it and I’m determined I shall finish it.

Right now I’m not sure whether the author believes that the Earth is flat or whether they believe that they can make money by writing a book declaring that the Earth is flat.
Well,they do have members around the world(... I'll get my coat.....)

• Haha
Reactions: Pattree

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Finished The Adventures of Tom Sawyer & Huck Finn last week, now reading The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE