Webley value max

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
it'll be a turkish made one so build quality won't be up to much probably got a nasty twang and will need a bit of tuning definately. only £100 quid though so its worth a pop imo

Peter_t

Native
Oct 13, 2007
East Sussex
no no no! your far better off getting a seccond hand propper webley. doesn't have to be that old but as long as its a webley befor they got bought by AGS a few years ago.
british made webleys are top quality almost seccond to none. the new turkish webleys are poorly made without the care need for fine accuracy.

pete

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
no no no! your far better off getting a seccond hand propper webley. doesn't have to be that old but as long as its a webley befor they got bought by AGS a few years ago.
british made webleys are top quality almost seccond to none. the new turkish webleys are poorly made without the care need for fine accuracy.

pete

O.k mate cheers for the heads up!

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
yeah but for a hundred quid you get the rifle then you can spend the other hundred odd quid getting it tuned (or even better buying loads of bits and tinkering with it yourself). don't knock it until you've tried it if you do buy it and don't get on with it i'll buy it off you lol

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
Just bought one of these today, 110 quid, brand new. Fantastic value, shooting pennies at 25 yards with the open fibre optic sights. Hell of a twang and some serious recoil but the pellet seems to be out of the spout before the gun moves. 10\10.

Lumber Jack

Tenderfoot
Jul 3, 2011
I'm from Yorkshire, lad.
I'd take the advice of Pete if I were you. The quality on them is terrible, especially the synthetic stock model. IMO, save up a hundred quid more and go for a second hand TX200HC. You'll never go wrong.

LJ

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE