Webley Tracker air rifler

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Clark

Forager
Jul 18, 2007
Aberdeen
Got myself this little toy for culling the pigeons that are taking over my garden, has anybody here any experience with them? I joined airgunbbs forum but thought i'd see how many people on here have air rilfes etc..

May 12, 2007
Derby, UK
www.berax.co.uk
Got myself this little toy for culling the pigeons that are taking over my garden, has anybody here any experience with them? I joined airgunbbs forum but thought i'd see how many people on here have air rilfes etc..

HI Clark pleased to say i'm the owner of an air arms s410 i use mine for culling the rat and rabbit population.

Bernie

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
I'm another Air Arms user, the S400 for me.
I have handled the Tracker and it seems a nice little rifle. Not too sure about its power levels though. Do you know anyone with a chronograph who could check it for you, or maybe a local club or shop?

Dave

Clark

Forager
Jul 18, 2007
Aberdeen
The power seems to be about 10ft/lb which is not bad, i've taken a couple of pigeons at about 30ft and it's been nice and quick so seems to have enough power. Might head out this weekend and see if i can get a couple of rabbits aswell. I haven't shot for a while but this little rifle seems accurate and powerful enough an even the wind today isn't effecting it much. The S410 and S400 is pre charged isn't it?

crazyclimber

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 20, 2007
UK / Qatar
AA TX200HC .177 - I love it. Doesn't get used as much as it should though, when it comes to shooting live targets I prefer doing it with a camera, and targets can become a bit tedious after a few tins of pellets!

webley tracker a classic :D

10ft lbs is about all you will get they have a small cylinder
the ones i used where always accurate and before PCP took over one of the few easy to reload of a bipod in the prone due to the Side lever restricted on scope length buy the tap loading and short action but not a big problem

they did do a gas ram conversion for them but like the Ox main power spring its not a good option to do

ATB

Duncan

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
AA TX200HC .177 - I love it. Doesn't get used as much as it should though, when it comes to shooting live targets I prefer doing it with a camera, and targets can become a bit tedious after a few tins of pellets!

I could give it some time in the field for you, if you're feeling badly about under-using it.:D

Drop it round anytime, s'no bother...

Rat

crazyclimber

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 20, 2007
UK / Qatar
I could give it some time in the field for you, if you're feeling badly about under-using it.:D

Drop it round anytime, s'no bother...

Rat

:D To paraphrase a certain member of my family, I prefer not to think of it so much as under used, as like Imodium. Don't really need it, only occasionally want it, but when you DO want it it's damn nice to have ;) :lmao:

Scrumpy

Forager
Mar 18, 2008
Silverstone
www.predatorsport.co.uk
Don't be fooled by the tracker only having 10f/p they are a blinding little gun, very nimble, great accuracy and not to expensive. Yeah it has less power than a pre-charged or even a standard springer but so what, get a bit nearer and make a better shot, half the fun with airguns is the sneaking about like a ninja.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE