Web-Tex Rucksacks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushcraft Apprentice

Aug 15, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello,

Tried putting "web-tex" in the search box but didn't come up with anything

Anyway...

I was wondering whether anyone on here has any experience of Web-tex rucksacks, to be specific the full size(120L) or 3/4 size(90L) PLCE Systems? My local outdoors shop (the owners are friends of the family) stock these so I'd quite like to buy off them if possible but if not the bags aren't any good it doesn't matter too much. I'm a little cautious as last year I got a Highlander (think it was 88litre) which I ended up returning as the velcro adjuster for the back height came undone each time I lifted it up.

Any help would be much appreciated or suggestions of alternative rucksacks if the Web-tex ones aren't any good.

Cheers,

Rob :)

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
You'll find plenty of references to Web-Tex bergens here, rarely favourable..........Why pay more for an asian copy when you can buy the real McCoy for much less..( have a look on eBay).......if you've got around £160 to spend ( the prices I've seen for a new Web-Tex bergen)...check out the berghaus vulcan...

walker

Oct 27, 2006
devon
i have a full size genuine bergen in dpm for sale inc side pockets and yoke great condition

Bushcraft Apprentice

Aug 15, 2010
North Yorkshire
First of all I apologise for being so late replying to this topic.

I'm not in any rush for a large rucksack at the moment so will have a think. Had a few messages offering me bergans for sale but I'll hold fire for the moment, thanks for getting in touch though. Think one of the messages did mention that there's was green, is it possible to get ex army bergans in OG rather than DPM as I'd prefer that?

Thanks again,

Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE