Viking engravings on my Condor Greenland axe, courtesy of Trev.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I don't have a problem with the image being used for something like this but the problem is that by posting it on Photobucket or similar sites the metadata, contact details and copyright information often gets stripped off.

That makes my job much harder tracking down everyone that then believes it's fair game and claims it as an "orphaned work".

By all means link to my pictures but all I'm asking is that you please not re-distribute them without the metadata.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
I don't really think there anything wrong with using someone's else's image for inspiration as long as you are not claiming it is yours as that is another matter.

Fair point about photobucket though Wayland.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
I havent read through all of the thread but i can assure everybody all my artworks are one off designs drawn and engraved by me and if you look real close at both sides of the axe there are subtle differences between the two heads

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE