Ventile Smocks/jackets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Hope this is of use to anyone looking for a ventile smock/jacket. Excellent price £50. I am not affiliated with this company in any way, they have loads of good stuff though, have had quite a bit from them. Go to site, click on search and type in ventile. Web site below.

www.silvermans.co.uk

Joff

Forager
Jul 31, 2005
Somerset
Thanks for the heads up Woodcutter. Mine arrived today and I shall be giving it a good test in this rainy weather soon :) . I agree that it is a bit short in the arm but for £50 I can live with that. I'll try to do a review of it in the near future if any one is interested.

Joff

addyb

Native
Jul 2, 2005
Vancouver Island, Canada.
Off topic here, but it looks as though I'm getting another free of charge cotton smock. There's an old guy in one of my classes who wants to get rid of an smock that he's had laying around since he left the military. If or when I get a hold of it, provided that its in decent condition I'll be sure to post some pictures of it.

Adam

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Joff said:
Thanks for the heads up Woodcutter. Mine arrived today and I shall be giving it a good test in this rainy weather soon :) . I agree that it is a bit short in the arm but for £50 I can live with that. I'll try to do a review of it in the near future if any one is interested.

Joff

Find a local seamstress/dressmaker, I had sleeves extended with cuffs from an old fleeze I had. Cost me a couple of quid.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE