Vango Force Ten vestibule ??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I have a Vango Force Ten Mk3 CNX ,it's the version with the extended vestibule and has a green nylon fly.
I recently got a Mk3 CN which also has a green nylon fly but no vestibule and i have heard that you can get an add on vestibule for it.
Anyone know if this is correct ,where to buy one and how much they cost ?
I am thinking about taking either a boat trip or a trip by Landrover this summer and as weight is not an issue we are dusting down the old Vango's.

rb

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Cheers Adi i just did that.

Has anyone tried the new Vango tent's ?

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
Here comes the force ten nutter

I have only seen or heard of the add ons for the MK IV and Mk V force tens and not the MKIII. I doubt they made them (woodcraft folk have used em since they came out)

though it shouldn't be difficult to make. You should be able to get the measurements you need without any trouble

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Any pic's or links Andy ?
Is it a complete replacement fly or an add on ??
Im not sure how weather proof an add on could be :?:

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
In that case there is an add on (or was) I've used the a lot with ours. There is about 6inch overlap from the main fly sheet to the add on. Our one is the nylon one even though we have the Mk V SD
Never had problems with it leaking through any weather it's 20years old and still about. I'm not sure about getting them now though. I know They've cut down on the models they make since people don't want to spend that much on a tent

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE