Unknown fungi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tomteifi

Nomad
Jan 22, 2016
Carmarthenshire, South Wales
It is beautiful indeed. Its on land that is owned by a retired farming couple who have not carried out any major maintenance on it at all and that's one reason why its so nice-been left to nature for over a century. It's only downside if you can call it one, is its on the north side of a hill on the side of the River Teifi valley(lot of sides there-my poor grammar) so it only gets a little sun in late spring, summer and early autumn; after that its all gloomy in there. If I onlt knew what I was looking at more as I walk around, through and in it, I would be even more appreciative of it i'm sure. There are of course dozens of woods like this all along the 30 odd mile valley and this is just one small portion of it, some has been cut down by greedy farmers but some left as is. Its only 6mls. from my home and I/we walk our dogs there most days and, (pinch, pinch) we have a sited touring caravan on the farm 100 yards away-bliss for most of the year but winterised at the moment. Evenings there are wonderous-no light pollution etc etc.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE